Kanwal Kashmiri Lal Mirch Powder (200Gm)
- Availability:Out Of Stock
- Brand: Kanwal Food & Spices Pvt. Ltd
- Product Code: KB-229
Kashmir is world famous so is its spices, when it comes to Indian cuisine kashmiri spices are one of the most essential spices used in it, Kashmir is located in Northern part of India and is knows as heaven on earth because of its beautiful landscape, its culture, its food, its handicraft and off-course because of its people. One of the essential spice of kashmir is Kashmiri Chilly which is also known as kashmiri mirchi or kashmiri mirch, South Asian countries are on top of the world for chilly production of about 55% of total world production. India is the single largest producer, contributing for about 38% of chilly annually.
Kashmiri Chilli Powder is mildly hot, with distinct flavor, and it adds a bright red color to food. Kashmiri red chillies are in high demand. Dry Kashmiri chilies are of medium size, cone in shape, have wrinkled skin, and dark red in color.
Benfits of Kashmiri red chillies :-
1) Kashmiri red chillies contains good amount of vitamin C and vitamin A which helps to boost the immune system of the body, and is also very useful for skin, health of blood vessels, organs and bones.
2) Kashmiri red chillies are full of vitamins B and E which are ultimate source of low fat and low cholesterol.
3) Kashmiri Chilly powder is also rich source of vital minerals like iron, potassium, manganese and magnesium.
4) Kashmiri Chilli Powder supplies dose of quality anti-oxidants.
5) Kashmiri Chili Powder is rich source of B complex group of vitamins like Niacin, Riboflavin and Thiamine.
Do take care of Storage:-
1) Do store Kashmiri red chillies air-tight container.
2) Do keep them away from the moisture and air exposures.
3) You can preserve them for many months, if kept properly.
4) No issues if you refrigerate kashmiri red chilli paste or powder for many weeks.
***Product Pictures shown may vary from actual products as manufacture keeps changing packing.